2017 Trends From The Wedding Guys!Posted on: April 8th, 2017
The pantone color of the year is greenery but that doesn’t mean you have to love it. If you’re looking for an alternative trend, check out these trends proposed by the Wedding Guys!
• Baroque Industrial: Metal and neutral tones. Handmade elements.
• Pop Culture: Mid-Century Modern. 1960 colors and furniture. Geometric patterns.
• Zen: Neutral and tranquil tones. Tropical Vibes and eco friendly.
• Hollywood Regency: White accents with mixed metals. Glamorous and dramatic furniture.
• Modern Lodge: Wood finishes, simple lines. Very natural.
• Ex Libris: Refined and formal. Restoration hardware and artifacts.